Donate between $30,000 and over to follow the journey of a litter of puppies from birth to graduation and name a puppy from that litter.
Litter Guardianships include:
- Opportunity to name a puppy in your litter;
- Updates and photos on the litter’s progress;
- Invitation to a ‘Puppy Progression Party’ to witness the litter’s progression into Guide Dog training and meet their Puppy Raisers;
- Invitation to our special Guide Dog Team Graduation Ceremony in April;
- Invitation to our Wine lunches;
- Reserved tickets and exclusive invitations to Guide Dogs Queensland special events; and
- Your donation will also provide a ‘Puppy Enrichment Pack’ for a litter of puppies, which includes a tunnel play tube, merry-go-round, traffic signs, obstacle course kit, play dish, ball set and balance beams, as well as a ‘Health Pack’, which includes hip and elbow x-rays, eye and skin assessments, skin and coat treatments, physiotherapy services and orthopaedic procedures (if required) and desexing.
To become a Litter Guardian, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for more information on Free Call 1800 810 122 and talk to our Puppy Sponsorship Coordinator. Click here to download the Puppy Guardianship 'Join the Club' Sign Up Form [PDF] to mail or fax.
Please read the Guide Dogs Queensland Credit Card / Direct Debit Request Service Agreement before you sign up.
In this section
- Guide Dogs
- Freecall 1800 810 122
- Guide Dogs Shop
- 1800 007 460
- Head Office
Guide Dogs Queensland
Breeding and Training Centre
1978 Gympie Rd
Bald Hills, Qld, 4036