With the end of the financial year fast approaching, we wanted to share with you our processing deadlines to make sure you receive your receipt for this financial year to include in your tax return. If you are ordering some merchandise or lottery tickets online, please also be aware of our ordering deadlines around our stocktake. Please see the details below:
End of Financial Year (EOFY) receipts
- We are processing payments received right up until COB (5pm) on Thursday, 30 June 2016. Online donations will reopen on Friday morning, 1 July at 9am.
- If you are sending a cheque, please ensure it arrives in our PO Box by Thursday 30 June so your receipt can be included in this financial year’s receipt run. Please be aware of Australia Post delivery times and allow plenty of time when mailing your cheque as cheques received after 30 June will be included in the next financial year.
- We will be emailing annual receipts by 7 July, so please keep an eye on your inboxes. We will also be mailing receipts by this date, so please be aware of Australia Post delivery schedules, which may mean your receipt won’t land in your mailbox until 7 business days after posting.
- Please don’t hesitate to call our office on (07) 3500 9001 after 8 July with annual receipting enquiries.
End of Financial Year (EOFY) merchandise and lottery ticket purchases
- As we need to do an end of year stocktake, online merchandise sales will be accepted right up until 12 noon on Thursday, 30 June 2016. We will be reopening for online merchandise sales on Friday 1 July after our stocktake is completed.
- Lottery tickets can be purchased via our website up until COB on Thursday 30 June (5pm). Online lottery ticket sales will reopen on Friday morning, 1 July at 9am.
- Please don’t hesitate to call our office on (07) 3500 9001 with any enquiries regarding these processing times.
Thanks you so much for your ongoing suppawt. We’d be truly lost without you.