Your Vision Clinics give you the chance to meet one-on-one with instructors and health specialists to explore your options and the tailored services available to you.
The services we can discuss with you at these clinics include:
- Assistance getting around your community (Orientation and Mobility)
- Aids and equipment to assist with daily living (Occupational Therapy)
- Counselling and Peer Support
- Training in mobility tools (Long canes and electronic travel aids)
- Assistance with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) planning
These clinics are held in various locations across the state so if you wish to find out more about your local clinic please contact one of our friendly staff members on 3500 9060 or at [email protected] to secure an appointment.
- Your vision clinic
- client events
Share with Friends
Your Vision Clinic: Brisbane
Brisbane QLD, Australia