Direct Marketing Manager
About the Position
- Work for one of Queensland’s most experienced community service providers and trusted brands
- Brisbane Northside location
- Great team environment
Guide Dogs Queensland currently has a vacancy for a Direct Marketing Manager. This role is responsible for our appeal and regular giving programs, as well as donor retention and acquisition strategies, and is one of a small group of key leaders in our Community Engagement team.
Please click here to view our position description .
Your skills and attributes will include:
- At least four years’ work experience coordinating direct marketing campaigns in a not-for-profit fundraising environment or similar commercial role
- A proven ability to plan and deliver complex, multi-channel direct marketing campaigns
- High level project management skills, including the ability to coordinate multiple projects with simultaneous deadlines
- Copywriting, editing and creative skills with demonstrated impact on successful direct marketing campaigns
- An ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic team environment
- High level interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with a broad range of stakeholders
- Empathy for our cause and beneficiaries
What We Offer
- Great location, beautiful campus and dogs in the workplace.
- Close to public transport and free onsite parking.
- Great team culture.
- GDQ is committed to building a highly skilled workforce, assisted by a dedicated leadership team. We support our staff with learning and development opportunities, an employee benefits program and progressive workforce management strategies.
- You will also enjoy the opportunity to make a real difference working for us and the outcomes we achieve in servicing Queenslanders living with no and low vision.
Show Your Interest
Don’t delay your application! Apply now and be rewarded with a position that positively influences the quality of life for our clients; working for an organisation that values your professional contribution and personal well-being.
This is a full time role.
To apply, please forward your resume, attaching a cover letter advising us “What ‘value add’ experience or approach can you provide Guide Dogs Queensland in the role of Direct Marketing Manager”
Applications can be emailed to [email protected]
Applications close on Friday 26 April 2019.
Please note that due to the high number of applicants for the position, only those who are successful in gaining an interview will be contacted after the closing date.