Did you know this week (8-14 May) is National Volunteer Week?
Here at Guide Dogs, we’re celebrating and thanking all of the local heroes who dedicate their time and energy to helping us change the lives of those living with vision loss.
Our volunteers make the world of difference and we’re always on the lookout for more people to get involved! Here are just a couple of ways you can get on board:
- Raising a puppy
- Lending a hand at our fundraising events and activities
- Helping with administration work
- Boarding dogs in our training program
- Working in our Op Shop and warehouse in Bundaberg
- Counting the coins in our iconic Collection Dogs
- Keeping our kennels clean and tidy
Plus plenty more! You can find out more about these roles and express your interest in volunteering here.
Each week we receive countless hours of volunteer service from our incredible volunteers across Queensland. Thank you to all of our amazing volunteers for devoting your time to supporting our vital work in the community.
For more information on becoming a volunteer for Guide Dogs, click here or Freecall 1800 810 122.