GUIDE DOGS LOTTERY DRAW 149
****** THIS LOTTERY IS NOW CLOSED ******
Ticket sales close: 18 December 2018 | Drawn: 19 December 2018
Guide Dogs Lotteries Draw 149
Make your dreams come true this Christmas with $15,000 worth of GOLD!
You can help us turn our puppies into life-changing Guide Dogs by entering our latest lottery.
For your chance to WIN $15,000 GOLD BULLION, simply purchase your tickets in Guide Dogs Lotteries Draw 149.
It’s easy and it’s your choice – CASH it in, STORE it securely or take it HOME!
Tickets are just $20 each or you can increase your odds with a bundle of three tickets for only $50.
Our new bundled option will still give you the fantastic odds that make Guide Dogs Lotteries one of the best chance lotteries in Australia.
Your suppawt of Guide Dogs Lotteries could change your life and many Australians who have low or no vision.
$15,000 worth of gold bullion.
$5,000 worth of gold bullion.
125 x Coles Group and Myer Gift Cards worth $50 each.
Or Freecall 1800 007 460 or email [email protected]
Lottery Terms & Conditions
Guide Dogs Lotteries Draw 149 Terms & Conditions
LICENCE & PERMITS:
QLD Licence No: 167752
VIC Permit No: 10503/18
Ticket prices are one for $20 or three for $50 and limited to 6,562.
This lottery is a category 3 game conducted pursuant to the Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999 (Qld).
Closes Tuesday 18 December 2018 at 8.00pm AEST
Drawn Wednesday 19 December 2018 at 12 noon AEST
The public is invited to attend the draw at Guide Dogs Queensland, 1978 Gympie Road, Bald Hills, Queensland. To register your attendance please email [email protected]
Winners will be notified by phone and certified mail and published on Guide Dogs Queensland’s website guidedogsqld.com.au/lottery by Thursday 20 December 2018. Click on Previous Winners for current and previous results.
First prize – There is one main prize of gold bullion (RRP $15,000AUD). The provision of the gold bullion prize will be managed by Ainslie Bullion on behalf of Guide Dogs Lotteries. The following choices are available to the winner:
- Take delivery of the gold.
- Store the gold with Ainslie Bullion, who offers a storage service.
- Sell the prize – Ainslie Bullion offer an easy process and can provide you with the live buy back price at that time and lock the price in, with the funds transferred to the winners’ nominated bank account on the same day.
The cost of storing the gold will be charged to the winner after 28 days from the day of the draw.
Second prize – The second prize is Gold Bullion valued at $5,000AUD.
Consolation prizes – 125 x $50AUD Coles Group and Myer Gift Cards. Cards can be used at store locations throughout Australia including: Coles Supermarkets, Myer, Target, Target Country, Kmart, Coles Central, Coles Express, BI-LO, Pick ‘n’ Pay Hypermarkets, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars, 1st Choice Liquor Superstore and Officeworks. Coles Myer Gift Card Terms & Conditions apply – please visit http://corporateservices.giftcards.com.au/ or call 1300 725 159.
Gold Paw Member prize – 1 x $500AUD Coles Group and Myer Gift Card.
- Guide Dogs Lotteries is managed by Guide Dogs Queensland on behalf of participating Guide Dog schools around Australia.
- By purchasing a ticket, the first prize winner accepts responsibility to assist Guide Dogs Lotteries with media opportunities related to this lottery and will be contacted by phone or email.
- Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- All promotional material and photos are for illustration and display purposes only and may not depict the exact prize details.
- Only tickets that have been paid for will be included in the draw/s. All ticket orders received after 4pm AEST on the close date or once a lottery has sold out will be automatically entered into the next lottery. If you are paying with cheque please note this will take longer to clear and you may be entered into the next draw.
- Only Australian currency accepted.
- Lottery tickets are not tax deductible.
- While Guide Dogs Lotteries take care to ensure all information on our website is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of all information provided and will not be liable for any inaccuracy, omission or error. Users should make their own enquiries to verify all information.
- For information on how to play responsibly, call the Gambling Helpline 1800 858 858 (Australia)
- Persons under 18 years of age are not eligible to enter.
- To purchase tickets or for more information, please call 1800 007 460 or visit https://www.guidedogsqld.com.au/lottery-2/
Become a Gold Paw Member
Automatic entry into your choice of draws!
Become a Gold Paw Member and automatically purchase tickets in either:
- 5 x $35,000 luxury car draws per year
- 5 x $15,000 gold bullion draws per year
- 10 draws per year (5 x $35,000 luxury car draws and 5 x $15,000 gold bullion draws)
- Your special selection of 3 or more draws per year.
For every draw there are also excellent consolation prizes on offer:
- For every $35,000 luxury car draw, you could win the second prize of gold bullion worth $5,000 OR one of 200 Coles Group and Myer Gift Cards worth $50 each
- For every $15,000 gold bullion draw, you could win one of 125 Coles Group and Myer Gift Cards worth $50 each
Exclusive Gold Paw Member Prize Draw
With automatic entry into an exclusive Gold Paw Member second chance draw for each ticket you purchase, you also have increased chances of winning a prize!
- For every $35,000 luxury car draw, you could win a $2,000 Coles Group and Myer Gift Card
- For every $15,000 gold bullion draw, you could win a $500 Coles Group and Myer Gift Card
It is no extra cost to become a Gold Paw Member and you are able to cancel your membership at any time.
Guide Dogs Lotteries is managed by Guide Dogs Queensland on behalf of participating Guide Dog schools around Australia.
Your support is making a difference
By supporting Guide Dogs Lotteries you are making a real difference to the lives of blind and vision impaired Australians.