Our new recruits have big paws to fill and they can’t do it without you!
Did you know it costs $35,000 to breed, raise and train every Guide Dog? It’s no wonder our pups need your help on their journey to change the lives of Queenslanders in need!
As a Puppy Pal, you can be there every step of the way for the pups in the litter you’re suppawting. You’ll get to follow their journey as they learn all the basics with their Puppy Raiser, enter formal Guide Dog training and hopefully begin an incredible partnership with a Queenslander who is blind or vision impaired.
Our Puppy Pals also receive heaps more, including:
- A welcome letter
- Birth certificate of your litter
- Photo of your litter of puppies at 7 weeks old
- Magnetic photo frame
- Bumper sticker
- Access to exclusive online content
- Regular pup-dates on your litter’s progress
- An invite to our Puppy Pals Day to meet some precious pups
- And plenty of puppy love!
Doesn’t that sound paw-some?
Our pups’ journey begins with the suppawt they receive from our paw-some Puppy Pals. Make a difference by becoming one of our favourite pals today!
To learn more call us on 1800 810 122 and talk to our Puppy Sponsorship Coordinator, or choose an option below to sign up now!