Puppy Pals Com-PUP-tition!
It’s COM-PUP-TITION time!
Enter your details today for your change to WIN an exclusive Puppy Pal prize!
The prize includes:
- A professional photo shoot with Guide Dogs QLD puppies
- Two professionally printed photos
- A copy of all digital images
GUIDE DOGS QUEENSLAND PUPPY PALS COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions:
a) “Closing Date” means 11:59hrs on 2 September 2017
b) “Commencement Date” means 00:00hrs on 2 September 2017
c) “Determination Date” means 00:00hrs on 6 September 2017
d) “Entrant” means a person who enters the Promotion.
f) “Prize” means a prize offered in the Promotion.
g) “Promoter” means Guide Dogs Queensland ABN 89 009 739 664, of 1978 Gympie Road, Balls Hills QLD.
h) “Promotion” means this competition.
i) “Promotion Period” means the period between the Commencement Date and the Closing Date.
j) “Website” means the Guide Dogs Queensland website, guidedogsqld.com.au.
k) “Winner/s” means the Entrant who wins the Prize.
l) “Unclaimed Prize Determination” has the meaning set out in clause 25.
m) “Unclaimed Prize Determination Date” means 29 September 2017
- All times and dates are times and dates in Brisbane, which is AEST time. All times are stated using the 24-hour clock. 00:00hrs is the start of a day and 24:00hrs is the end of a day.
- The Promotion is conducted by the Promoter.
- The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the Winners.
- Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, Entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take the Prize if they are the Winner.
- All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- An Entrant is eligible to win the Prize if they:
a) Are a permanent resident of Queensland; and
b) Are over the age of 18;
- And are not:
c) Employees of:
1) The Promoter, Guide Dogs Queensland;
2) Any of the Relevant Parties; or
- Entry to the Promotion commences on the Commencement Date and closes on the Closing Date.
- Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter to enable it to administer the Promotion, publicise its Winners, and send Entrants marketing information when Entrants have consented
- To enter the Promotion, an Entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
a) Visit the Guide Dogs Queensland Puppy Pals stall
b) Fill out all of the required data entry fields on the website entry form or in person
- An Entrant’s entry must not be:
m) racially or ethnically offensive;
n) capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
o) capable of violating any law; and/or
p) capable of giving rise to civil liability.
- Entry to the Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
- Entrants must ensure that their entries are received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or lost entries.
- Should an Entrant’s contact details change at any time between the date on which they enter the Promotion and the Unclaimed Prize Determination Date, that Entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately by emailing [email protected]
- The Promoter may decide in its sole discretion which documents are considered suitable for establishing eligibility to enter or win. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof of eligibility, the Winner will forfeit their Prize in whole and no substitute or compensation will be offered.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy, will be invalid.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an Entrant to be invalid if the Entrant:
a) Fails to establish their entitlement to win the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or
b) Appears, to the Promoter, to have tampered with, or benefited from tampering with, the entry process; or
c) Has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- There will be one Winner determined from all entries received during the Promotion Period. The Winner will receive the prize.
- The Winner will be determined on the Determination Date by the Promoter at 1978 Gympie Road, Balls Hills QLD. The Winner will be the Entrant who is drawn at random.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by phone and/or email within two business days of the Determination Date. The Winner may also be published on the Guide Dogs Queensland social media pages.
- The Winner is responsible to arrange any necessary travel to and from the activity. Winners and their companions are solely responsible for any and all costs associated with taking the prize, including but not limited to travel, accommodation and any other ancillary costs, other than those expressly stated as forming part of the prize.
- The Winner and their nominated companions agree:
a) To participate in all publicity reasonably requested by the Promoter in connection with this competition without remuneration
b) To the use of their full name/s, likeness, image and voice in any media or advertising for an unlimited period without further remuneration for the purpose of promoting Promoter’s organisation and activities
c) To sign any documentation reasonably required by the Promoter and prize organisers in the form required by the Promoter or prize organiser, including but not limited to a release an indemnity.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Winner. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Promotion, if a Prize is:
a) Not claimed by the Winner by 00:00hrs on the Unclaimed Prize Determination Date; or
b) Forfeited for any reason, the Prize will be awarded to another Entrant in an unclaimed prize determination (the “Unclaimed Prize Determination”), which will take place at 00:00hrs on the Unclaimed Prize Determination Date and will be conducted by the Promoter at 1978 Gympie Road, Balls Hills QLD. The Winner of the Unclaimed Prize Determination will be notified by phone and/or email within two business days of the Unclaimed Prize Determination Date.
- While the prize is largely experiential and therefore considered priceless, each prize is valued at a maximum retail value of $101 and consists of the following:
a) A professional photoshoot with at least one Guide Dog puppy
b) Meet and greet for Winner and up to four companions with Guide Dogs puppies and Guide Dogs Queensland representatives for up to one hour on site at Guide Dogs Queensland’s training centre in Bald Hills at a date & time selected from a list of nominated dates/times provided by the Promoter
d) Two professionally printed photographs and copy of digital images
e) A merchandise pack valued at $100
THE TOTAL PRIZE POOL FOR THIS PROMOTION IS VALUED AT A MAXIMUM OF $101
- All Prize maximum values are correct as of 1 August 2017 and are reflective of the recommended retail price and are in Australian dollars. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in the Prize values.
- If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification. The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by the Winner or any other party if the Prize (or any part of the Prize) is damaged for any reason.
- The Prize cannot be refunded, exchanged or transferred to another person.
- Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s/Supplier’s premises, the Promoter and the Relevant Parties will not be responsible for any delay in delivery or loss or damage to the Prize.
- If the Determination Date or Unclaimed Prize Determination Date is a public holiday, the determination will be conducted on the following business day.
- The Prize will be awarded to the persons named in the winning entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to take any action necessary in its sole discretion at any time, subject to any direction given under State permit regulations.
- These rules are Terms and Conditions and constitute the entire terms and conditions between the Entrant and the Promoter with respect to the Promotion and cannot be altered, modified, or amended.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.