Guide Dogs Queensland Credit Card Authorisation
Agreement with Guide Dogs Queensland (ABN 89 009 739 664)
This Credit Card Authorisation (“CC Authorisation”) and Service Agreement is issued by Guide Dogs Queensland (“GDQ”).
The Service Agreement and the CC Authorisation contain the terms and conditions by which you authorize GDQ to debit money from your account and the obligations of GDQ and you under the agreement. You should read through the Service Agreement carefully to ensure you understand these terms and conditions before signing the CC Authorisation.
Credit Card/Direct Debit Service Agreement
1. Our commitment to you
We will not change the amount or frequency of drawing arrangements without your prior approval.
GDQ will not disclose your details except where necessary to GDQ’s financial institution and for the purposes of conducting credit card/direct debits with your financial institution.
GDQ will give you at least 14 days notice in writing if there are changes to the terms of the drawing arrangements.
GDQ will draw from your credit card on the 9th day of the month (this date will vary for Lottery tickets depending on the lotteries entered). If the due drawing date is not a business day, GDQ will draw on the next business day after that date.
2. Your commitment to us
It is your responsibility to:
- Ensure your nominated account can accept credit card debits.
- Ensure there are sufficient funds available in the nominated account to meet each drawing on the due date.
- Advise GDQ if the nominated account is transferred or closed, or the account details change.
- Ensure that all account holders on the nominated financial institution account are aware of this acceptance of Authorisation.
- Ensure the contact details in your order are true and authorised to make this commitment.
This Agreement will remain in force until you advise GDQ that you wish to cancel your authorisation.
If you choose to cancel your CC payment, please contact GDQ by mail or Freecall 1800 007 460 in order to arrange alternative options.
3. Your rights
You should contact GDQ if you wish to alter the drawing arrangements. This includes:
- Stopping an individual drawing
- Altering the CC Authorisation
- Cancelling the CC Authorisation.
Where you consider that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly, you should firstly contact GDQ on Freecall 1800 007 460. GDQ will respond within 7 days of receiving your letter. GDQ has formal procedures for dealing with a complaint.
Credit Card Payment Details
I authorise Guide Dogs Queensland (ABN 89 009 739 664) to debit my credit card.