Get in the spirit of giving back in 2016 and commit to making a difference! Here’s our Top 6 resolution suggestions:
- Sponsor a puppy! Help us raise the next generation of Guide Dogs by sponsoring a puppy litter. It’s simple, it’s cheap and you get regular paw-fect updates of your pups. Find out how to make your support count here.
- Drive a new car or take that dream holiday! It’s easy – just get a ticket in our latest lottery draw for your chance. Become a Gold Paw member and have even better odds.
- Set a fundraising goal for Guide Dogs! Raise money for Guide Dogs and have a great time with your friends! You might hold your own event, have a casual dress day at school or work, or get people to sponsor you for a sporting event or challenge. Register your details with us.
- Feed a Collection Dog every time you shop! Whenever you’re out and about and spot one of our Collection Dogs, commit yourself to leaving a donation. It may be only a little, but collectively, your spare change means a lot!
- Raise a Guide Dog puppy! Apart from the delight of a puppy nose and wagging tail, it’s also one of the most rewarding jobs of all. Find out more here.
- Protect your best friend! Cats and dogs aren’t just pets, they’re part of your family. Cover your pets against life’s surprises all year round while helping support us with Guide Dogs Pet Insurance.
From everyone at Guide Dogs, we wish you a fantastic 2016!