Win tickets to see ‘Pick of the Litter’!
It’s COM-PUP-TITION time!
Enter your details below for your chance to WIN one of ten double passes to see heartwarming new dog-umentary ‘Pick of the Litter’!
The movie follows five Guide Dog puppies from the moment they’re born as they begin their two year training program to ultimately protect their future handler with low or no vision. The stakes are high and not every puppy will make the cut. Only the best of the best will become Guide Dogs.
‘Pick of the Litter’ will air in selected cinemas from 10 January 2019. Click here to find out more.
GUIDE DOGS QUEENSLAND ‘PICK OF THE LITTER’ COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions:
a) “Closing Date” means 11:59hrs on 13 January 2019
b) “Commencement Date” means 12:00hrs on 8 January 2019
c) “Determination Date” means 09:00hrs on 14 January 2019
d) “Entrant” means a person who enters the Promotion.
f) “Prize” means a prize offered in the Promotion.
g) “Promoter” means Guide Dogs Queensland ABN 89 009 739 664, of 1978 Gympie Road, Bald Hills QLD.
h) “Promotion” means this competition.
i) “Promotion Period” means the period between the Commencement Date and the Closing Date.
j) “Website” means the Guide Dogs Queensland website, guidedogsqld.com.au.
k) “Winner/s” means the Entrant who wins the Prize.
- All times and dates are times and dates in Brisbane, which is AEST time. All times are stated using the 24-hour clock. 00:00hrs is the start of a day and 24:00hrs is the end of a day.
3. The Promotion is conducted by the Promoter.
4. The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the Winners.
5. Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, Entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take the Prize if they are the Winner.
6. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
7. An Entrant is eligible to win the Prize if they:
a) Are a permanent resident of Queensland; and
b) Are over the age of 18
8. And are not:
c) Employees of:
1) The Promoter, Guide Dogs Queensland;
2) Any of the Relevant Parties.
9. Entry to the Promotion commences on the Commencement Date and closes on the Closing Date.
10. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter to enable it to administer the Promotion and send Entrants marketing information when Entrants have consented.
11. To enter the Promotion, an Entrant must, during the Promotion Period:
a) Visit the Guide Dogs Queensland web page link
b) Fill out all of the required data entry fields on the website entry form
12. An Entrant’s entry must not be:
m) racially or ethnically offensive;
n) capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
o) capable of violating any law; and/or
p) capable of giving rise to civil liability.
13. Entry to the Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
14. Entrants must ensure that their entries are received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or lost entries.
15. Should an Entrant’s contact details change at any time after they enter the Promotion, that Entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately by emailing [email protected]
16. The Promoter may decide in its sole discretion which documents are considered suitable for establishing eligibility to enter or win. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof of eligibility, the Winner will forfeit their Prize in whole and no substitute or compensation will be offered.
17. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy, will be invalid.
18. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an Entrant to be invalid if the Entrant:
a) Fails to establish their entitlement to win the Promotion to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or
b) Appears, to the Promoter, to have tampered with, or benefited from tampering with, the entry process; or
c) Has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
19. There will be ten (10) Winners determined from all entries received during the Promotion Period. The Winners will receive a prize.
20. The Winners will be determined on the Determination Date by the Promoter at 1978 Gympie Road, Bald Hills QLD. The Winners will be judged on the basis of creativity from their response to the question “In 50 words or less, what is your favourite thing about Guide Dog puppies?”
21. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Winners will be notified by email within two business days of the Determination Date. A prize will be sent to each winner at the postal address provided with their entry.
23. The Winners are responsible for arranging any necessary travel to and from the activity. Winners and their companions are solely responsible for any and all costs associated with taking the prize, including but not limited to travel, accommodation and any other ancillary costs, other than those expressly stated as forming part of the prize.
24. There will be ten (10) prize winners in total. Each prize is valued at a maximum retail value of $40 and consists of the following:
a) One (1) double pass (two (2) tickets) to see the ‘Pick of the Litter’ film at a participating cinema.
THE TOTAL PRIZE POOL FOR THIS PROMOTION IS VALUED AT A MAXIMUM OF $400
25. All Prize maximum values are correct as of 1 January 2019 and are reflective of the recommended retail price and are in Australian dollars. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in the Prize values.
26. The pass is not valid public holidays, cinema discount days and Saturdays after 5pm. Not valid for mobile or online ticketing.
27. The pass is not valid at Village Cinemas Gold Class, VPremium, VMAS or Digital 3D, EVENT Cinemas Gold Class, Vmax and 3D, Greater Union Gold Class, Vmax and 3D, Birch Carroll & Coyle Gold Class, Vmax and 3D, GU Film House Vmax and 3D, HOYTS LUX, Bean Bag Cinema, HOYTS Xtremescreen or HOYTS IMAX and 3D, Nova Deluxe, United Cinemas Avalon, United Cinemas Collaroy, Cremorne Orpheum, Dendy Lounge, Dendy Premium, Graceville, Roseville and State Cinema Hobart.
28. The pass is not valid with any other offer and further exclusions may apply.
29. It is responsibility of the holder to use this pass while ‘Pick of the Litter’ is airing in participating cinemas, with the understanding that vouchers will not be extended or replaced.
30. In the event your prize is not utilised within the validity period, no cash, credit or extension will be provided.
31. This prize is non-transferable or exchangeable for cash.
32. The Promoters shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of taking or redeeming the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
33. The Prize cannot be refunded or exchanged.
34. Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s/Supplier’s premises, the Promoter and the Relevant Parties will not be responsible for any delay in delivery or loss or damage to the Prize.
35. The Prize will be awarded to the persons named in the winning entry.
36. The Promoter reserves the right to take any action necessary in its sole discretion at any time, subject to any direction given under State permit regulations.
37. These rules are Terms and Conditions and constitute the entire terms and conditions between the Entrant and the Promoter with respect to the Promotion and cannot be altered, modified, or amended.
38. All entries become the property of the Promoter.